|10, 11, 12||
|Click here for a current syllabus and an archive.|
|Do you want to learn new hobbies to fill your leisure time? In this class you may choose your projects to complete. Projects could include but are not limited to: cross-stitch,latch hook,tie dye,jewelry making,origami,cake decorating,fleece projects,card making,wood burning,glass etching or others that interest you.
1. The student will choose hobbies that they would like to learn to make.
2. The student may teach others in the class a hobby/art that they know.
3. The student will utilize a range of hobbies/arts.
4. The student will develop problem-solving skills while learning a new hobby/art.
5. The student will reflect, revise and refine work in problem solving and critical thinking.
A 95-100 B- 83-85 D+ 71-73
A- 92-94 C+ 80-82 D 68-70
B+ 89-91 C 77-79 D- 65-67
B 86-88 C- 74-76 F 64 and below